Hurling finals and provincial action all on TV this weekend
A GAA-packed weekend.
This weekend is packed with some juicy hurling finals, and the Leinster provincial championship is finally underway as county champions start to face other county champions.
There will be three games available to watch live on TV, with RTÉ taking the Saturday night slot, and TG4 airing the other two on Sunday.
GAA games on TV this weekend.
Saturday's big game is with the big ball and has big names involved, as the Carlow champions Palatine play Wicklow title winners St Patrick’s.
Last weekend was jam packed with excellent senior football finals, most of which had nail biting drama right until the final whistle.
On Sunday, we have the mouth watering Dublin championship hurling final between Kilmacud Crokes and Na Fianna.
Remarkably, it was Crokes who defeated Na Fianna in the football championship last Sunday, so will this be a case of repeat or revenge?
Then on TG4, we have the blockbuster that is Kiladangan v Kilruane MacDonaghs in the Tipperary senior hurling final
🔥 #GAABeo an deireadh seachtaine 🔥
📅 Dé Domhnaigh / Sunday
🥎 @KCrokesGAAClub v @clgNaFianna
🏆 Cluiche Ceannais @DubGAAOfficial
🥎 @MacDonaghsGAA v @KiladanganGAA
🏆 Cluiche Ceannais @TipperaryGAA@TG4TV | #GAApic.twitter.com/fdG2P1BFTo
— Spórt TG4 (@SportTG4) October 19, 2022
What GAA games are on TV this weekend?
- Leinster senior club football championship: Palatine (Carlow) v St Patrick’s (Wicklow), Netwatch Cullen Park, 8pm – RTÉ 2.
- Dublin senior hurling final: Kilmacud Crokes v Na Fianna, Parnell Park, 2.30pm – TG4.
- Tipperary senior hurling final: Kiladangan v Kilruane MacDonaghs, Semple Stadium, 4.30pm – TG4.
- Westmeath lead the way on Tailteann Cup Team of the Year.
- Brian Sheehy: Trying to bring the dual dream back to Dublin
- "Grandad never misses a match" - McKearney the latest in a long line of Ballybay winning captains
- Pat Spillane ranks the top 30 GAA players in the game right now