There’s no better way to star your Friday off then the SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz.
Another Friday, another Sportsjoe Friday Pub Quiz, to kick off your day in the right way and set up your whole weekend for more sporting action.
We have went a bit old school with this one, throwing in some movies and TV questions, then we challenge your geography skills, before sprinkling in a few questions about records.
There is also a general knowledge round and it will either make or break you in terms of this quiz, because it’s pretty challenging unless yo knows your onions.
The Score to beat is 17, so if you manage to pull that off be sure to take a screenshot and post it in the comments section below, not that anyone will believe you anyway.
- Ole Solskjaer on two things that United players did which “disappointed”
- Paul Pogba reportedly records positive drug test after yet another twist in the tale
- Graeme Souness brutal analysis of Paul Pogba’s career is almost too far
- Brighton laughed at Man United’s bid for Evan Ferguson
- Four Man United stars ‘involved in furious bust-up’ after Brighton defeat
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Arsenal’s Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend
- The Ultimate Mickey Harte Quiz – The Tyrone Years
- Quiz: Name these 20 Premier League strikers from the 2000s