Galway and Waterford name All-Ireland final teams
The cards have been laid on the table.
Galway and Waterford have named their starting 15s for Sunday's All-Ireland Hurling Final at Croke Park.
The big change for The Tribesmen is forward Johnny Glynn coming in at the expense of Niall Burke. Talk of the switch emerged late on Thursday night and it was confirmed on Friday evening.
Elsewhere, there are starts for three of the key men from the semi final win over Tipperary - Gearoid McInerney, Conor Whelan and matchwinner Joe Canning.
1. Colm Callanan
2. Adrian Tuohy
3. Daithi Burke
4. John Hanbury
5. Padraic Mannion
6. Gearoid McInerney
7. Aidan Harte
8. Johnny Coen
9. David Burke (captain)
10. Joseph Cooney
11. Joe Canning
12. Johnny Glynn
13. Conor Whelan
14. Conor Cooney
15. Cathal Mannion
There is just the one change in Waterford's team, too.
Derek McGrath has welcomed back Tadhg de Burca from his one-game suspension while Kieran Bennett, who deputised for him, retains his place at the cost of the suspended Conor Gleeson.
1. Stephen O'Keeffe (Ballygunner)
2. Shane Fives (Tourin)
3. Barry Coughlan (Ballygunner)
4. Noel Connors (Passage)
5. Tadhg de Burca (Clashmore / Kinsalebeg)
6. Austin Gleeson (Mount Sion)
7. Philip Mahony (Ballygunner)
8. Jamie Barron (Fourmilewater)
18. Kieran Bennett (Ballysaggart)
10. Kevin Moran (De La Salle) (captain)
11. Pauric Mahony (Ballygunner)
12. Jake Dillon (De La Salle)
13. Shane Bennett (Ballysaggart)
14. Michael Walsh (Stradbally)
15. Darragh Fives (Tourin)
Throw-in for Sunday's match is 3:30pm.