Liverpool vs Man United: Player ratings for Premier League clash
Liverpool and Man United face off in the Premier League.
Liverpool and Manchester United go head to head on Sunday afternoon at Anfield in the Premier League. You can follow the game live here, where we will have team news details, updates, big talking points and player ratings.
Man United will be aiming to record their second victory of the season over their bitter rivals, after beating them 2-1 back in August. Liverpool, meanwhile, must win to keep their chances of qualifying for Europe next season.
You can follow the match live in our hub below. Click on the key point you want to read about or keep scrolling to see all the updates from the game.
Liverpool vs Man United: Player ratings, form and TV details.
Man United come into the game in great form after beating Barcelona in the Europa League and winning the Carabao Cup final against Newcastle United, the Red Devils first trophy in six years.
Erik ten Hag's team are top of the Premier League form table, having won seven of their last 10 games.
Liverpool have been in mixed form all season, and have won just six of their last 11 league games. Jurgen Klopp's side are in a battle to finish in the top four, and it looks like there will be big changes to the squad at the end of the season.
Liverpool, however, come into the game on the back of a 2-0 victory over Wolves at Anfield. The Reds also have the upper hand in this fixture. Man United have not beaten them at Anfield since January 2016, when Wayne Rooney scored the only goal of the game.
Liverpool won this game 4-0 last season, but it should be a lot closer on Sunday. Kick-off at 4:30 pm and you can watch it live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Liam Brady: “Fabinho was awful, he was like an old man of my age playing tonight”
- Jake Humphrey apologises to Liverpool fans for reading "false statements" in Paris
- 'The problem is van Dijk' - Richard Dunne blasts Liverpool defender
- Roy Keane jokingly tells Erik ten Hag to resign after Carabao Cup win
- Casemiro appears to take issue Bruno Fernandes during Carabao Cup celebrations
- Casemiro may not have been what Man United wanted, but he was what they needed