We are hiring! SportsJOE is looking for a Junior Video and Social Producer
SportsJOE is hiring.
Junior Video & Social Producer
We are recruiting for a Junior Video & Social producer to join the team at SportsJOE.
Is this you?
We are looking for a talented Junior Video & Video Producer who will enhance the SportsJOE brand, and brands we partner with, by creating stand-out, engaging video and social content. The successful candidate will be passionate about sport but, in particular, Gaelic games, rugby and soccer.
You will work with our show teams and be responsible for the fast turnaround editing of show clips for distribution on social platforms. Transcription and subtitling will be a part of the role.
You will be shooting sports content that will engage and thrill the SportsJOE users. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of how social platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook work and the style of content that works best on each of these.
The ideal applicant would already be a user of Adobe Suite software including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After effects. The role will include some sports social content creation e.g. static images and memes.
As a Junior Video & Social producer, we expect you to be interested in and up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the brand’s values creatively in your work.
- Create engaging sports video content.
- Create engaging sports social content.
- Generate ideas for engaging sports video & social content.
- Edit and post-produce content from SportsJOE’s shows including GAA Hour, The House of Rugby and The Football Spin.
- Transcribe cutdowns/’magic minutes’ and subtitle video.
- Activate partner brands using produced content and onscreen skills.
- Understand and implement SportJOE’s social media strategy.
- Collaborate with other teams e.g. production, design & editorial to ensure outstanding and cohesive output.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in video, design tools and applications
Requirements / preferred skills
- One year professional experience minimum
- Outstanding user of Adobe Suite software including Premiere Pro & Photoshop
- Ability to use other Adobe suite programs like After Effects is advantageous
- Excellent writing ability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (video and static) in a fast-paced digital media environment
- Solutions oriented and proactive
To Apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: paddy@JOE.ie
Deadline: Tuesday, Feb 26 2pm.