QUIZ: Can you name Munster's starting team from their last trophy win?
"The smell of nostalgia off ya!"
2011 marks the last time Munster Rugby won some silverware, and only three of the match-day squad from that day are still active.
Munster face Stormers in the 2022/23 United Rugby Championship Final, this weekend, and will be hoping to get the job done after three previous final defeats over the past decade.
For our quiz, we want you to name the starting Munster XV from that 2011 Magners League final. We are giving you FOUR minutes to get the job done.
No doubt, a couple of names may catch you out, so go for the ones you are confident with and use that time wiselty. Full names or just surnames will suffice. Good luck!
If the quiz above did not display properly for you, give it a go HERE.
Munster scored tries through two of their starting wingers, that day, before a late penalty try sealed their victory against Leinster.
The House of Rugby gang discussed that 2011 Magners League Final, and shared their memories of that day in Thomond Park [LISTEN from 52:00 below]
Munster have won three leagues in professional era
"Paul Warwick came on in the 76th minute for Felix Jones," said Greg O'Shea. "What a player he was."
"James Coughlan is coaching Toulon now," observed Jason Hennessy, "and he really did a job on Munster, at No.8, that day."
"Smell of nostalgia off ya," teased former Leinster star, Lindsay Peat.
WATCH HOUSE OF RUGBY HERE:
- 'ROG never got his big send-off... Johnny Sexton will be in a bus, heading down Grafton Street!'
- Leinster vs. La Rochelle: All the talking points, biggest moments and player ratings
- Gregory Alldritt deftly deals with Stuart Barnes question on Ireland's World Cup hopes
- Brian O'Driscoll believes Paul O'Connell, not Ronan O'Gara, will coach Ireland next
- Peter O'Mahony with two best jokes of the night at the Rugby Players Ireland awards