The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 35
There's no chance you're getting over 16 on this one.
It's Friday, which means SportsJOE's Friday Pub Quiz has arrived, and the favourite part of your whole weekend is about to begin.
Well that might be an exaggeration, but we know how much you look forward to testing your sporting knowledge against the great minds of the SportsJOE team, so buckle up.
With transfer deadline day looming and the panic-buys starting to rack up, we put you to the test on the Sky Sports task force who have been covering the big moves for years.
We also want to see how well you have been keeping up with the news over the past week, to find out if are you a real sporting expert or just a pretender!
Anyone who gets 16 on this quiz earns our respect, and we know how much that means to you.
- Katie McCabe cracks Marcus Rashford joke at Ireland's homecoming bash
- Marc O'Se recalls "awkward" period when Jack O'Connor replaced his uncle Paidi as Kerry manager
- David Clifford and James McCarthy don't make Joe Brolly's Player of the Year shortlist
- Name every Gaelic footballer to win Player of the Year
- Marc O Sé on what it's like playing for Jack O'Connor and if he should stay on as Kerry manager
- The GAA JOE All-Star Football Team of the year 2023
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Arsenal's Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend