The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 27
Friday, pub-day, quiz-day, hooray.
Your weekly dose of Friday-pub-quiz-sports action has arrived to help pass your lunch time, and get you into good spirits for the weekend ahead.
We've thrown in a pretty tough movie round (sports themed of course) and then littered the rest of the questions with a combination of all of your favourite sports.
If you know your rugby then you're in with a good chance, but there's a few classic GAA questions and football/geography ones that may trip you up.
Anything above 12, will be rather impressive to be honest, so be sure to boast your score in the comments section on social media, ether to brag or be made fun off.
- GAA star set to ditch sport in quest to fulfil NFL ambitions
- Roy Keane "sick" of having the same two complaints about Man United
- Stephen Kenny wades into Caoimhín Kelleher Liverpool debate again
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend