Brought to you by Thermacare.
The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz is here to get that sporting brain whirring ahead of another big weekend.
Ireland are Grand Slam champions, on the double, the Allianz Leagues are getting to the nitty gritty with the finals in sight and we’re in the thick of international football, with France coming to Dublin to take on Stephen Kenny’s side.
What to expect in the SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz
We cover a wide range of topics, sports and events in this weekly quiz and, not wishing to toot our horn too much, it is pretty difficult.
If you get anything between 12 and 15, you have done a decent job of it. 16 and over, though, gets our full-on respect.
Try your luck, hold your nerve, and let us know how you get on.
The very best of luck!
Brought to you by Thermacare. See www.thermacare.ie for more.
- Peter O’Mahony’s comments on Owen Farrell should take no one by surprise
- James Lowe challenges Ireland’s Grand Slam winners to scale even greater heights
- Three Ireland stars nominated for Six Nations Player of the Championship
- Two Ireland stars included in Premier League’s ‘young English XI’
- How Conor Glass changed the whole landscape of Gaelic football in Derry
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Gareth Bale – The ultimate quiz of a true footballing legend