Happy St Patrick’s Day!
Chances are, you’re enjoying a well deserved day off to soak up the bank holiday, but fear not, we don’t take breaks and your Friday Pub Quiz is here.
You may have heard about a certain Match of the Day presenter getting into hot water last weekend before finally reaching a solution that kept everybody happy.
However, the media storm that it caused was pretty impressive, so we have dedicated a whole round to test your MOTD knowledge.
If you get full marks in this quiz, then you’re actually next in line to replace Gary Lineker, and by the looks of things, the BBC could be keen to move him on, so don’t take this lightly!
We still have our usual weekly round-up round too, as well as a very tricky true or false segment, followed by a GAA-focused section for all of the gaels out there.
Good luck folks!
- One of the only positives from Liverpool’s season has gone up in smoke
- Ruairi Canavan: What it’s like growing up in the Canavan household
- Conor McGregor stares down barrel of the camera and delivers message to doubters
- Tyson Fury goes ballistic in foul mouthed rant against Oleksandr Usyk
- Darran O’Sullivan on how notebooks have become a part of the GAA dressing room
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal’s Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend