The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 43
Here we go again.
Your Friday can't really begin unless you have attempted our SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz, so get your teeth stick into this one.
As usual we have a TV/Movie round to make you feel good about the amount of television that you watch, then we check out your geography knowledge.
From there we move onto records, and if you get 20/20 in this quiz then you could be in next week's record as the best dam SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz doer ever.
Then we move into general knowledge where you really need to know your onions if you're going to make any headway with this quiz.
We cover old sporting events, new sporting events, things from years ago, and things that happened just last week, so only a real sporting know-it-all has any chance of acing this one.
Good luck though!
- Brendan Rogers' Player of the Year nomination unexpected but thoroughly deserved
- Five things you maybe didn't know about Tyrone's historic 2003 All-Ireland win
- Jordan Henderson images removed from Liverpool training centre
- Kilkenny hurling legend DJ Carey charged with multiple fraud and forgery offences
- Ex Tyrone player on how Mickey Harte will respond to Joe Brolly's ‘for the money’ criticism
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Arsenal's Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend
- The Ultimate Mickey Harte Quiz - The Tyrone Years
- Quiz: Name these 20 Premier League strikers from the 2000s