The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 34
17 out of 20 would be an amazing score on this one.
The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz has landed and as you may have expected, we dedicated a whole round to this week's All-Ireland final.
That's not to say there isn't the usual football, geography, Rugby, tennis, golf and just about every sport thrown in as well, so you'll need to be on the ball.
Hopefully you enjoy binge watching old TV programmes like The Inbetweeners as well because we are challenging you on that front as well.
Nobody expects you to get 20/20 in this quiz, but why not exceed expectations? YOU CAN DO IT!
- Conor McManus opens up on his future and potential return to Monaghan team
- Kerry suffer major blow as Tony Brosnan ruled out of All-Ireland final
- Davy Fitzgerald comments on coaching your own children will hit home with so many
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Arsenal's Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend