The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 37
It's that time of the week.
The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz is upon us once again, and we are ready to put that big brain of yours to the test, so you can enjoy your weekend safe in the knowledge that you're a genius.
Of course, sceptics will claim that passing a sports quiz on the internet is no way of measuring someone's IQ, but we know better.
Put it this way, any old fart can revise and study for a physics exam, but to get 20/20 in this quiz, with no prep, on the first try - well you can stick that sort of thing on your CV.
To be fair, 20/20 is a lot, but if you were somehow able to get 17/20, you could make an argument of being in the genius category.
The only way to find out is brush yourself down, get your thinking cap on, and get stuck in!
- What Jim McGuinness' potential return could mean for Donegal and Gaelic football
- Wataru Endo: The pros and cons of Liverpool's new signing
- Brighton CEO estimates when they would consider selling Evan Ferguson
- Gary Neville rips into Casemiro after Man United's narrow win over Wolves
- "This is not on the owners" Jamie Carragher gives interesting take on Liverpool's transfer mess
- Liverpool eyeing up Crystal Palace midfielder after missing out on Caicedo and Lavia
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Arsenal's Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend