Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend
A once in a generation type of player.
So you think you know everything there is to know about the Mayo superstar that is Lee Keegan?
Well this quiz will certainly put that theory to the test, as we delved into Keegan's career and compiled a series of questions that the Mayo man himself would struggle to answer.
The 2016 Player of the Year has officially announced his retirement from inter-county football, much to the disappointment of Mayo fans and new manager Kevin McStay.
At 33 years old, the flying wing-back has been so instrumental to the county side for the past decade, it's almost impossible to imagine the team without him being in it.
Some will argue that he is the greatest player to ever pull on that famous green and red jersey, and that's quite the discussion to be in when you consider Andy Moran and Ciaran McDonald would also be fighting for that spot.
However, after his famous battles with Dublin and in particular his duels with Diarmuid Connolly, the defiant defender has given the GAA some brilliant memories.
Let's see how many of these memories you can tap into.
- Indestructible Keegan bows out after 11 swashbuckling years for Mayo
- I wasn't having the worst time of my life; I just wasn't happy: O'Hora and Keegan discuss mental health struggles
- Lee Keegan gives emotional interview after Westport win first ever Mayo senior title
- It won't mean much but Pat Spillane's compliment to Mayo and to Lee Keegan says it all
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final