Premier League & FA Cup games: Follow the games live in our hub
Not all of tonight's games will be shown live on TV.
The Premier League and the FA Cup return on Wednesday night, with several games being played at the same time.
Table-toppers Arsenal face Everton in a re-arranged Premier League game, while Liverpool take on Wolverhampton Wanderers. Meanwhile, in the FA Cup fifth round, Manchester United face West Ham United, and Tottenham Hotspur play Sheffield United.
You can follow the matches live in our hub below.
Wednesday Premier League & FA Cup games: TV details.
The final matches of the FA Cup fifth round will be played on Wednesday night, and three of the four games will be shown live on TV in Ireland.
Man United host West Ham side at Old Trafford, kick off is at 7.45 pm and the match will be shown live on Premier Sports 1 from 7 pm in Ireland. The match will be shown live on ITV1 in the UK.
Elsewhere in the FA Cup, BBC 1 has coverage of Spurs' trip to Sheffield United. The match kicks off at 7.55 pm. Meanwhile, Southampton host Grimsby live on ITV4 in the other FA Cup tie.
There are also two Premier League games on tonight, but neither will be shown live on TV.
Arsenal play Everton at 7.45 pm while Liverpool take on Wolves at 8 pm. Both matches were due to take place in September, however, they were postponed following the death of Queen Elizabeth.
You can see the full TV and fixture details for the March 1 games here.
- Bruno Fernandes admits Man United players were scared after Marcus Rashford incident
- Man United have been the Premier League's best team since Cristiano Ronaldo left
- Paul Scholes compares Man United midfielder Casemiro to Roy Keane
- Newcastle fans banned from drinking on trains for Carabao Cup final
- Shay Given believes that only two Liverpool players would make Newcastle team
- Roy Keane reminds everyone of his feelings towards Newcastle United ahead of cup final against Man United