1 month ago
QUIZ: You've got just two minutes to name these five Premier League legends
The men behind the goals (although they scored quite a few themselves).
At the weekend, we had a small group of four become five. We want you to name all five in our latest Premier League quiz.
In the 31-season history of the Premier League, only five players have assisted in 100 or more goals.
We are giving you TWO MINUTES to get all FIVE names, knowing that one (or two) may catch you out.
To be sound, full names or surnames will do nicely.
All the best with this one. You can play the quiz right HERE:
Try our other quizzes
If the link (above) did not display properly for you, give it a try HERE.
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend