‘It’s over for him’
A Manchester United player was left out of the squad photo for the coming season. The Red Devils are currently tenth in the league after suffering four defeats already this season.
After losses in Europe against both Bayern and Galatasary, United were able to put an end to their losing streak with a dramatic turn-around against Brentford when Scott McTominay scored two goals in the dying minutes.
Before their league campaign continues this weekend, United took a squad photo however fans quickly noticed that Jadon Sancho was nowhere to be seen.
According to the Manchester Evening News, Sancho was left out of the picture as he was absent from their training ground at Carrington.
However many fans believe he was left out due to his outburst against Ten Hag after being left out of the squad to face Arsenal last month.
Responding to the squad photo, one person wrote: “He’s definitely done at Utd. Wish him all the best moving forward.”
A second said: “Ruining your career because you refuse to say sorry is unfathomable to me.”
Another commented: “So it’s over for him.”
One person criticised Ten Hag’s management writing: “Erik ten Hag man management is genuinely one of the worst I’ve seen. Never have I ever seen a situation with a player so public like this man.”
While a fifth argued: “This is wrong regardless of how you see it. Ten Hag could’ve managed this situation so much better.”
- Some Man United players ‘tiring’ of Ten Hag’s criticism amid perceived ‘favouritism’
- Man United launch hunt for dressing room ‘leak’ amid fresh Ronaldo claims
- Erik ten Hag ignored transfer warning from coach
- “Are they on something?”; Gary Neville and Roy Keane disagree over drugs in football
- Liverpool slapped with multiple injuries ahead of Merseyside derby