Chelsea plan to troll Liverpool with Moises Caicedo announcement
S**thousery at it's finest
Chelsea are reportedly planning to troll Liverpool during their game as they prepare to officially announce the signing of Moises Caicedo.
Liverpool had initially agreed a fee with Brighton to sign the Ecuadorian international for £115m after Chelsea failed to offer any more than £100m.
However despite agreeing a fee, Caicedo informed Brighton and Liverpool that his only wish was to join Chelsea, therefore bringing the Blues back into the fold.
Caicedo allegedly agreed personal terms with the west London club back in May, who are now working on a deal that would break the British transfer record to bring him to Chelsea.
The two teams play each other at Stamford Bridge today (Sunday August 13) and according to CBS Sports have plans to unveil Caicedo to the fans at half time of their game.
It would be salt rubbed into the wounds of Liverpool's owners, who have flew in from America to attend their opening game of the season.
Additionally, the Blues are also working on a deal to sign Romeo Lavia - who is also at the subject of interest from Liverpool.
So far the Reds have three bids rejected by Southampton for the 19-year-old but reports are claiming that Chelsea will make an offer closer to the Saints' £50m valuation.
- Former Chelsea keeper Edouard Mendy concedes howler on Al Ahli debut
- Thomas Tuchel “feels sorry” for Harry Kane as Bayern fail to win cup
- Gary Lineker makes interesting Evan Ferguson suggestion as he scores on Premier League opening day
- Manchester United considering TV interview for Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s Premier League rivals set to bid for Jadon Sancho
- Man United fans to protest against Mason Greenwood before Wolves clash