Champions League last 16 draw is as spicy as it gets
Here we go again!
The draw for the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 has been revealed.
Clubs and officials from UEFA gathered at the governing body's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland to find out who they would face.
The highlight of the draw saw a repeat of last season's Champions League final as Liverpool drew Real Madrid. There will also be a fiery game in France as Paris Saint-Germain take on Bayern Munich.
Manchester City meanwhile were gifted a relatively comfortable draw as they travel to Germany to face RB Leipzig while Graham Potter's first Champions League knockout game will see his side travel to Borussia Dortmund.
Tottenham also face a difficult fixture as they travel to the current champions of Italy, AC Milan.
- RB Leipzig (Germany) vs Manchester City (England)
- Club Brugge (Belgium) vs SL Benfica (Portugal)
- Liverpool (England) vs Real Madrid (Spain)
- AC Milan (Italy) vs Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany) vs SSC Napoli (Italy)
- Borussia Dortmund (Germany) vs Chelsea (England)
- Inter Milan (Italy) vs FC Porto (Portugal)
- Paris Saint-Germain (France) vs Bayern Munich (Germany)
The first legs of the round of 16 will take place during the weeks of February 14/15 and 21/22 while the return legs will take place on March 7-8 or 14-15.
- Ajax accused of trying to use ‘small’ goals in Arsenal Champions League qualifier
- QUIZ: Name all 50 of these 2010s Champions League players
- Clint Dempsey thinks that Tottenham can win the Champions League