The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 31
15 is a great score in this week's Friday pub quiz.
Welcome to our SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz. There are 20 questions and four different categories, all ready and waiting to test your sporting IQ.
This week sees a Premier League transfers round, a wrap-up of the past week in Irish sport, an All-Ireland Football Quarter Finals round and finally one on the upcoming Rugby World Cup.
Anything over 15 should be considered a good score this week!
Good luck, and let us know what score you get. If you want to try the previous versions of the quiz, just click here.
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 30
- Quiz: Name the three players to have won every major trophy in England and Scotland
- You’ll have to be a huge Premier League fan to get 20/20 in this old-school goalkeepers quiz
- Quiz: Name the coaches to manage Chelsea and Tottenham in the Premier League era
- Quiz: Name every team to finish as runners-up in the Premier League
- You have five minutes to do this Champions League quiz, but there’s a catch