The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 17
Brought to you by Thermacare.
Time to put that big sporting brain to the test.
Last week was jam-packed with sporting action and this week looks to be even busier again, so we need to keep that mind sharp going into the weekend.
We have designed the ultimate sporting test to keep you on your toes and make sure that you're up date with everything before you head to the pub.
Rugby, football, GAA, boxing - you name it and we've covered it!
What to expect in the SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz
We cover a wide range of topics, sports and events in this weekly quiz and, not wishing to toot our horn too much, it is pretty difficult.
If you get anything between 12 and 15, you have done a decent job of it. 16 and over though, gets our full-on respect.
Try your luck, hold your nerve, and let us know how you get on.
The very best of luck!
- Ian Harte on why his free-kick record doesn't get same credit as David Beckham's
- James McClean reveals that he is autistic, in heartwarming Instagram post
- Darran O'Sullivan goes full Uncle Sam with Jim McGuinness rallying cry
- Boxing needs Anthony Joshua more than Anthony Joshua needs boxing
- Darran O’Sullivan thinks Stephen Cluxton's Dublin return will be 'sideshow'
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend