The SportsJOE 12 Friday Pub Quiz week 19
The best part of your Friday has arrived.
Easter may be over, but the SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz is still here and will continue to entertain you every single week regardless of the holidays.
The sporting world however isn't as consistent as us, and you really have to stay sharp to stay on top of it all, and this is the perfect place to do it.
We got questions about sports on TV shows, movies, geography, general knowledge and all of the action from the last week, so please put your thinking cap firmly on before getting stuck into this bad boy.
Hopefully the Masters has got you in the mood to get out on the green, and if not, then our golf questions will soon have you itching for those clubs again.
Football is of course a big part of the quiz this week, but you will need to know your GAA as well if you want to get full marks.
We even tapped into the time machine a little, and dug up and old occasion back in 2003 when Ronaldinho came to Ireland for a kick around.
Much like the team who played the Brazilian star back then, you'll need all the luck you can get with this one.
- Shane Curran on why New York and Leitrim missed so many penalties
- The GAA Hour: Shane Curran joins us in studio to reflect on Roscommon's win in the rain
- Tyrone legend questions Derry's squad depth and he raises some good points
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend