Everyone gets at least one wrong in this Liverpool Newcastle players quiz
Newcastle and Liverpool have a rich history of players.
Everyone gets at least one question wrong in this Liverpool and Newcastle quiz, purely because you need to have an inhuman level of football knowledge to get all 12.
Over the years many stars have proudly presented the Liverpool and Newcastle jersey such as Kevin Keegan, Terry McDermott and Peter Beardsley.
To make this quiz a little bit easier we are only going to name players who played for both clubs during the Premier League era.
As if that isn't easy enough, we're also taking out Mike Hooper, the substitute goalkeeper who played a few times for the Reds in the PL before moving to Newcastle.
That leaves 12 footballers who have been at both clubs and some are ridiculously obvious, but there are a few who are quite tricky.
Be warned, there's one Englishman in particular who is certain to trip a few people up - he didn't play very much for the Reds but the Toon Army got to see a good bit more of him.
If you can't see the quiz then just click here: Name all 12 players who played for Liverpool and Newcastle in the Premier League era.
- Ian Wright believes that Liverpool's Darwin Nunez is "playing sensationally"
- Jermaine Jenas says that Declan Rice could solve Liverpool's midfield issues
- Liverpool rediscover the one missing ingredient in Merseyside derby win
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final