Name every Gaelic footballer to win Player of the Year
There's only five minutes on the clock to name them all.
We know Dublin are All-Ireland champions but we don't yet know who has won the Player of the Year award for 2023, and it's causing some spice debates.
The Sunday Game gave it to James McCarthy much to the disapproval of Tomas O Sé, who thought it should have been David Clifford.
Others, such as Joe Brolly believe that Stephen Cluxton should be the man to pick up the award, and then you have players like Shane McGuigan who despite playing some incredible stuff, isn't really in the conversation.
Sometimes the All-Stars and Player of the Year awards can be a bit of guessing game and we have had some surprise winners over the years.
Since the accolade was first presented back in 1995, some of the finest footballers to ever lace up a pair of boots and collected the prestigious trophy.
Some players have even managed to win it twice, which is incredible in its own right, so while we await the verdict for 2023, let's see if you can remember all of the past winners.
To make things interesting, you only have five minutes to do so, so grab a coffee, get your thinking cap on zone in!
If for some reason the quiz doesn't appear for you, just click here
- The stats don't lie as the most underrated player in Gaelic football is revealed
- David Clifford and James McCarthy don't make Joe Brolly's Player of the Year shortlist
- The GAA JOE All-Star Football Team of the year 2023
- The three unluckiest players to miss out on The Sunday Game Team of the year
- Strange moment on The Sunday Game when Tomas O'Se disagrees with Player of the Year selection
Other GAA quizzes:
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend
- The ultimate Michael Murphy quiz
- Dublin's 2011 All-Ireland winning starting XV quiz