World Cup 2022: All the major action and talking points from Day Three
There are four matches today.
Welcome to day three of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. You can follow all of the build up, live action, and reaction right here as four huge games take place in the tournament.
Argentina get the ball rolling against Saudi Arabia as Lionel Messi embarks on his final attempt at World Cup glory, and that game is followed swiftly by Denmark against Tunisia.
Mexico play Poland in the evening time, and then the current champions France begin their defence against Australia at 7pm.
You can follow all of the latest updates here:
Yesterday saw the World Cup really get underway as England trashed Iran 6-2 in an impressive display that leave Gareth Southgate's side in a very strong position in their group.
Holland managed to beat Senegal 2-0, but I certainly wasn't easy, only for two very late goals, it looked certain to be the first draw of the competition.
That draw did happen in the next game however, as the USA couldn't hold onto their 1-0 lead over Wales, and a late Gareth Bale penalty made sure that the Welsh got something from the game.
While you're here, why not give some of our World Cup quizzes a try?
- The FootballJOE Qatar World Cup 2022 Geography Quiz.
- SportsJOE's World Cup Quiz: Brazil 2014.
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy - 2006 World Cup Final.
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country.
- QUIZ: Name the 2018 World Cup Goalscorers
- Roy Keane takes cut off England and Wales for One Love armband U-turn
- Full England player ratings as Gareth Southgate's side cruise to win over Iran
- American journalist refused entry to USA v Wales for wearing rainbow t-shirt
- Alex Scott praised for wearing One Love armband at England game