QUIZ: Name every Premier League player to be sent off so far this season
"We go down to five men mate, we'll have a crack."
After the absolute chaos of Monday night's Premier League action, we thought now might be a great time for a red card-related quiz.
After a nine-man Tottenham suffered their first defeat of the season against Chelsea, Ange Postecoglou was adamant that their incredible high line wouldn't budge, even if they went down to five
What an inspiration for our red card quiz, which, as of matchday 11 in the Premier League, is up to date.
We're asking you to name all 25 players in the Premier League who have received a red card in the 23/24 season so far.
You have five minutes to think through every sending-off. You can go with full names or just surnames, just focus on your score!
More Premier League quizzes.
If our red card quiz has whetted your appetite for some more football quiz action, then try to name the 10 players that were the quickest to reach 50 Premier League goals - right here.
Or you can check out even more quizzes we have below, you'll be sorted for the foreseeable future.
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- Quiz: Name these 20 Premier League strikers from the 2000s
- Quiz: Name these 20 Premier League midfielders from the 2000s
- The ultimate Arsenal's Invincibles quiz
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final