1 month ago
QUIZ: Can you name every footballer to win these two awards in the same season?
You'll need to be a fully rounded football fan to get full marks, or close to it.
We have a football quiz that will require you to go into the recent, and distant, past.
While the Football Writers Association award has been around since the 1947/48 season, the PFA Men's Players' Player of the Year award was only introduced for 1973/74.
The PFA award has been handed out on 40 occasions, since then. The same player has won that accolade AND the Football Writers' award in the same season on 22 occasions.
19 players have had fine personal seasons rewarded with PFA and FWA awards, with three of them doing it two different times.
We are giving you 8 MINUTES to get all 19 PLAYERS to have won those two awards in one season.
Try our other quizzes
If the link (above) did not display properly for you, give it a try HERE.
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
- The Ultimate Manchester City transfer quiz: 2008-2023
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final
- Lee Keegan: The ultimate quiz of a Mayo GAA legend