The perfect quiz for the perfect season: Arsenal's Invincibles
Hard to believe that this was the last time Arsenal won the league.
Only one team has finished an entire Premier League season unbeaten, and it wasn't any of Alex Ferguson's or Pep Guardiola's sides, it was Arsene Wenger's Invincibles.
In 2003/04, Arsenal made history by winning the Premier League trophy without losing a single game, and boasting an unbeaten streak that would last 49 games.
With Thierry Henry in his prime, the Frenchman was the spearhead of the attack, scoring goals with such ease, that he made some of the most fierce defences look like a Sunday League team.
Patrick Vieira was the anchor in midfield and before Ashley Cole was a Chelsea legend, he was an Arsenal legend - making him one of the most divisive characters in football.
The current Arsenal team are in the best position to win the title closest since this fantastic side, so just in case Mikel Arteta's men do pull it off, take one last look back at the Gooner's last champions.
We go through the defiant defenders, midfield masters and flying forwards of the 2003/04 kingpins, and although they are history makers, your memory will need to be razor sharp to get full marks in this.
- Pep Guardiola warns Arsenal that three other teams can win the league
- Arsenal vs Man City: Player ratings and updates from top of the table Premier League clash
- Sol Campbell pleads with Spurs fans to "move on" from Arsenal transfer
- Mikel Arteta explains why he gave Ethan Nwaneri his Arsenal debut aged 15
Here are some other quizzes that you might be interested in:
- The barely believable transfer history quiz of Chelsea football club
- The ultimate Gaelic football quiz 2022
- QUIZ: Name the all-time leading scorers from each 2022 World Cup country
- If you can name every stadium in our GAA ground quiz you deserve an All-Ireland medal
- The SportsJOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 1
- Teammates XI Quiz: Italy: 2006 World Cup Final